08. September 2021
2. 5G-Industry Summit
Automated and efficient production processes are indispensable in industrial manufacturing – they are a clear competitive advantage. Networking with the help of 5G networks, but also new WLAN technologies, will bring about a radical change here. Extremely high data rates with which thousands of sensors can be integrated or response times in the millisecond range will turn many productions upside down. The decisive factor here is the availability of an adapted and fast wireless network. One option for companies is their own industrial 5G networks, which can be set up at industrial sites of any size and can also be specifically adapted to the special requirements of a production and infrastructure, such as high bandwidths, short latencies and improved availability and security.
The 5G Industry Summit answers your questions:
- What’s in store for manufacturing companies with 5G?
- Do own campus networks make sense and who should operate them?
- What about the issue of security?
- What impact will 5G have on your own products?
- What future business models will be created by 5G?
- When do I need 5G, and when are LTE or WLAN sufficient?
- What about upgrading from 4G to 5G, for example, if investments are already being made in this type of technology?
The Summit is aimed at managing directors, development and production managers who are concerned with the introduction of a 5G network, but also with automation and networking in production.
The event is supported by our partners in South Africa, Turkey and Morocco. The conference language is German with simultaneous English and French translation.
The agenda is still under construction and will be added successively. Registration will open shortly.