Dassault Webinar: How to Adapt Industrial Planning During and After Disruption
16th June – 7am PST | 10am EST | 3pm BST | 4pm CEST
Are you facing the effects of today’s economic disruption?
Whether you’re dealing with unpredictable supply and demand, facing unplanned events or determining your strategies for when economies start to recover, this webinar can help you adapt.
Join us as we cover:
- The impact and challenges of today’s economic disruption across industries
- How the challenges impact production planning and potential gaps in today’s processes
- An optimal solution and process for manufacturers (supported by three use-cases)
- When and how you should address the current and future challenges.
You’ll walk away from this webinar better equipped for the challenges you face today and in the future.
Brian Elwood Senior Solution Consultant Dassault Systèmes
- Brian Elwood joined Dassault Systèmes in 2018 and has over 23 years of manufacturing systems expertise. Throughout his career he has worked for IBM, Rockwell Automation, GE and Apple.
Adrian Wood, Director, Strategic Business Development, Dassault Systèmes
- Adrian Wood’s career focus has been on problem solving and development within emerging and rapid growth segments to enable success across a wide range of industries and disciplines.